If you are looking to get in touch with us for something other than above here are some contacts for you.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Marie4Mayor believes in maintaining a respectful community that actively engages citizens in discussions related to Marie’s platform and issues affecting residents of the city of Airdrie. The following is the social media policy for all of Marie4Mayor’s social media platforms:
Please be polite to all the members of our community, including other commenters, authors and the subjects of the posts.
We believe strong that the Marie4Mayor community should be a safe and welcoming space for all individuals, groups and their ideas. As such, any rudeness, insults, hate, hostility, or negativity may be removed and you may lose your ability to comment. Please refer to Airdrie’s bullying bylaw for reference: http://www.airdrie.ca/getDocument.cfm?ID=1854
In order to provide a safe space for our community, our team may moderate comments. Your comment may be removed at any time, if a moderator feels it violates the posting guidelines or Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct
By participating in the Marie4Mayor Community, you agree that you will not post, publish, or submit as work any of the following material:
- Anything deemed to be material that is infringing on copyright rules
- Unauthorized posting of people’s personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.)
- Vulgar, obscene, indecent material
- Material which is abusive, defamatory, or threatening to others
- Anything that is bigoted, hateful, or offensive
- Anything that is targeted at another person’s race, religion, gender identity, sexuality
- Material that advocates or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
If you commit the offenses above, site administrators have the right to:
- Remove posts or material they deem to be offensive
- Provide a warning that you are breaching the Code of Conduct
- Remove or suspend your ability to comment or post
- Remove or suspend you from the community entirely
- If the post or material is deemed to be suspicious, or points to causing harm to anyone else, the moderators have the right to pass the post along to local authorities
By actively using this site, you are implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.